DECT Radio – 2 type
The Peltor DECT-Com II is a wireless intercom system, operating on the 1.8GHz DECT-frequencies.
The products in the Peltor DECT-Com II family offer simple and efficient wireless duplex communication with up to 9 active users talking in full conference and additionally up to 40 listeners with possibility to quick “break in” to the conference.
There are basically two versions of the DECT-Com II main unit; base/portable units and portable units. A base/portable unit can be either used as base or portable alternatively.
Due to low power output and high frequency it is a short range communication system. The nominal working range is approximately 250 metres outdoors in line of sight. The working range may be shorted due to actual conditions.
- Key Features
- Full duplex communication system
- Working range typ. 250m outdoors / typ. 50m indoors (line of sight)
- Ghost voice guided menu system
- Up to three simultaneous talk groups
- Volume boost
- Noise gate (voice operated)
- All-call, between the channels (and synchronised systems)
- Wireless PTT button for external radio etc. available
- Extended battery pack for longer usage time